Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Write it down

I have found that as a result of not remembering anything, I have to enter the information immediately or I will forget it. I have found that there are times when I can't record a task into Asana. Be it bad internet or my phone is dead. I record things on in some medium until I can input that data into Asana. Paper, a journal (I almost always have my journal), or even a reminder in Google. If I don't write it down I know it will be lost.

This is a double edge sword, during times of Chaos I find that I forget to write these things down, and then I need to try and recall them later. The best case scenario is I remember bits and pieces and that leads me to remember the entire thought. So write everything down.

Also as part of writing, have found that if I take 10-15 minutes to write a journal entry on all the things I appreciate my day is much more positive. I try to do this in the mornings, but I know the morning can be crazy. So atleast once a day or at the very least once a week write I like to take that time and write an entry on all the things that I appreciate in my life.

I hope this helps you, please comment and leave any suggestions.

To your Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment