Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Close Open Loops

Over the past week, I have closed various open loops that I have had open for 13 months. Closing these open loops has opened up a huge amount of mental ram, and eliminated a substantial amount of stress. I didn't really think that it was weighing on me all that much until I closed them and was doing more with less effort than before, things just seemed easier and I was completing them faster. The human mind is similar to a computer, the more ram you have available the faster and more responsive it will be.

I encourage everyone to close as many loops as possible this week. Post in the comments how this helped or didn't help you. If you do this I can promise you at the very least you will have a sense of completion and reduced stress.

To your success.

No comments:

Post a Comment